Case Global Literature
Case Construction Equipment
Category: Graphic Design
When Case Construction Equipment wanted a new look with global appeal, it turned to CHI to provide multiple concepts for consideration. Case brand communication managers from around the world selected a design that addressed several considerations:
- Possessed a look that was strikingly different from the competition in that it did not incorporate the usual right angles and rectangular blocks associated with the industry.
- Successfully featured the Case colors while providing a cleaner, brighter feel than the previous literature, which was perceived by some non-North American audiences as being too dark.
- Could be adapted to literature and other materials on a global basis.
Met the needs of dealer salespeople who requested
- Up front highlights of key product features so they could make their “elevator pitch” based on a quick review of the initial pages
- A point-by-point walk-around with an additional level of detail about certain features
CHI prepared the first two brochures, and the “Power Arc” graphic treatment has now been applied to many additional marketing communication pieces, including the global website for Case.