Case Philanthropy Wall
Case Construction Equipment
Portraying the value of Case Construction Equipment’s philanthropic initiatives was necessary for the CONEXPO event in Las Vegas. These philanthropic initiatives included contributions of equipment, employee time and monetary support for a broad spectrum of charitable activities and investments in social needs and natural disasters.
Having partnered with Case Construction Equipment on many of its worldwide philanthropic initiatives, CHI helped the organization select those that best represent the company’s commitment to assisting communities throughout the world. CHI then gathered the support information and visuals for these activities to create a philanthropic wall displayed at the CONEXPO exhibition in Las Vegas, Nevada. The wall was titled Case Cares and featured graphics of Case employees and equipment in philanthropic endeavors.
Case philanthropic initiatives include:
• Supporting health and education programs for Brazilian children
• Sponsoring the Skyline educational exhibit at the Chicago Children’s Museum at Navy Pier
• Donating equipment and resources following the Haitian earthquake
• Participating in clean-up and repairs following an earthquake in the Sichuan province of China
• Contributing time, funds and labor to help build homes for local Habitat for Humanity chapters across the United States
• Creating the Case Community Challenge, a program saluting civic-minded contractors throughout North America for their community service
These contributions demonstrated the Case corporate commitment to using its resources to assist communities in need.
The Philanthropy Wall at CONEXPO illustrated the role Case Construction Equipment has assumed as a responsible corporate and global citizen. It also served to affirm to Case employees the importance of the company’s commitment to extend the Case brand in positive ways to nations around the world.